Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
Supports ANC Data
- Embedded audio, teletext, time code, etc.
- Up to 350m for SD signals, 140m for 1.5GHz HD signals and 120m for 3GHz 3G signals.
Clean Switching Feature
- When the sources are genlocked to the selected genlock input with a difference of no more than two lines of video.
- Can use either an analog signal or any of the SDI input signals for genlocking. If the selected genlock input signal is unavailable, the VS−82HDxl automatically selects the best available SDI input for the genlock signal.
- Stores 16 multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−232/RS−485 & Ethernet.