The TP−410 is a high−performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics up to WUXGA or twisted pair video, unbalanced stereo or S/PDIF audio, and bi−directional RS−232 signals. The RS−232 and selected audio/video inputs, distributed to ten twisted pair outputs.
- Up to and including WUXGA (1920x1080).
- Local or twisted pair (WUXGA, audio and RS−232).
- Extensive bidirectional RS−232 embedding, de−embedding and other options.
Selectable Analog or Digital Audio Input.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Up to 300ft (100m) over STP cabling.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−232, RS−485, Ethernet.
- Source selection buttons, power and source indicator LEDs, TP LEVEL and EQ trimmers.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.