The VP−771 is a high−quality presentation switcher and scaler for a variety of signals. It accepts one of nine inputs: component video, DisplayPort (DP), 3G HD−SDI, two computer graphics, two composite video and two HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to one HDMI, one computer graphics, one 3G HD−SDI and one DGKat TP, together with digital audio, unbalanced stereo and a 2x10−watt amplified balanced stereo speaker output.
K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology
- Ultra−stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
K-Storm™ Scaling Technology
- Kramer’s extremely high performance scaling technology for converting the incoming video signal to a scaled output resolution with a minimum of motion artifacts. Up− and down−scaling of computer graphics video signals is possible.
Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching
- Video switching transitions are clean and ultra−fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
Advanced Deinterlacing Functions
- Method, sync, selectable film modes, diagonal correction and motion detection sensitivity, 3:2 and 2:2 pull−down; 24sf handling.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M).
Advanced Input and Output EDID Management.
- Component (Y, Pb, Pr) video on RCA connectors, DisplayPort (DP), SD/HD/3G HD−SDI (including SDI loop) on BNC connectors, 2 computer graphics on 15−pin HD connectors, 2 composite video on RCA connectors and 2 HDMI.
- HDMI, computer graphics on a 15−pin HD connector, SD/HD/3G HD−SDI on a BNC connector and DGKat twisted pair on an RJ−45 connector.
- Select one active signal and three bypassed signals from eight embedded stereo audio channels.
Multiple Output Resolutions
- Up to 2K and 1080p.
HDMI Deep Color Support.
- Via PIP window.
- Color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input.
3D Comb Filtering
- Provides the best quality color separation for composite video inputs.
Built-in Time Base Corrector
- Stabilizes unstable video sources.
Powerful Noise Reduction Filters
- Temporal, block, mosquito and combing.
- Both on main and PIP window from 100% to 1600%, including separate V and H sharpness control.
Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections
- Follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox and overscan.
Dual Window Display
- Preset picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture and split screens, as well as customized window layouts.
- 2 HDMI, 2 computer graphics and 1 DisplayPort and 1 microphone in on 3.5mm mini jacks; 2 CV and 1 S/PDIF on RCA connectors.
- 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3−pin terminal block connector and 2x10W power amplifier for balanced speakers on terminal block connectors.
- Embeds/de−embeds HDMI audio with delay of 0−90msec for lip−sync correction.
- Supports mix and talk−over features, as well as 0−90msec delay to prevent feedback.
- Saves final settings.
- Via Ethernet and RS−232.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel buttons, contact closure, OSD (on−screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included), Control Application software for use via Ethernet and RS−232.
Selectable Power Save Modes.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.