The VS−808TP is a high−performance matrix switcher for analog twisted pair signals. The unit routes any or all remote inputs to any or all remote outputs simultaneously.
- Designed for use with the auto−adjusting TP−133/TP−134 transmitter/receiver pair.
- Includes an additional switchable VGA, stereo audio and RS−232 input and output for use in direct connections or when connecting to the compatible TP−133/TP−134.
Follow or Breakaway Audio Switching.
RS-232 Baud Rate
- For control and data signals, up to 115.2kbps.
- Includes 15 user−programmable presets for quick−change configurations.
- Up to 200m (656ft).
- For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel buttons, RS−232, RS−485 and Ethernet.
Control via Kramer 2000 Protocol.
- Two−line LCD display for separate route indication of video, audio or RS−232.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.