The MV-5 is a versatile, high-performance video and graphic multi-window viewer for DVI signals, SD and HD analog signals up to 1920x1200@60Hz, and SDI signals up to 3G HD-SDI. The device can window up to four sources (plus a background) in any layout and output the image as SDI, DVI, component and composite video signals. Both preprogrammed and customizable screen division is supported.
Max. Input Data Rate
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
Multi-Video Output Formats
- SD−SDI (259M), HD−SDI (292M) and 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M), HDMI, HD, SD, analog and composite.
HDCP Support on DVI Inputs/Outputs.
Powerful Cross Conversion
- Any format to any format, any standard to any standard.
Input Cable Equalization
- Up to 350m (1150ft) for SD signals, 140m (459ft) for 1.5GHz HD signals, and 120m (394ft) for 3GHz HD signals.
- Four independent chroma−key engines for each image layer.
Window and Image Scaling
- Zooming (up to 1000%) and aspect ratio control.
Independent Layer Transparency Control.
- Brightness, contrast, color and sharpness.
Window or Input Label Insertion.
16 User-Definable Screen Layouts.
Screen Handling Buttons
- Freeze, size, position.
- To prevent unwanted tampering.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel with menu LCD, on−screen display (OSD), Ethernet and RS−232.