The VM−1H4C is a high−quality twisted pair distribution amplifier for HDMI signals. The unit receives serial commands and IR signals transparently via the RS−232 port and the TP link. It reclocks and equalizes the input signal and distributes it to four DGKat TP outputs.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- x.v.Color™ and uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD.
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- The VM−1H4C provides power to the twisted pair receivers when they are within 270ft (90m) of the transmitter.
- Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 or BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source device and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
Serial Command Handling
- Receives serial commands transparently via the RS−232 port and the TP link.
- Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK−1 adapter.