The WP-572 is a DGKat™ twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The WP-571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the WP-572 converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- x.v.Color™, up to 7.1 Uncompressed Audio Channels.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Lights red when receiving power only, orange when either input or output and power are attached, and green when both an active input and output are attached.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver.
- 3.3cm x 3.6cm x 10.4cm (1.3" x 1.42" x 4.1") W, D, H.