The KDS−MP1 is a high−quality LAN−based digital signage media player. The unit receives content streamed from the internet, saved in its internal memory or from an external USB memory stick and displays it with image quality of up to 1080p HD via HDMI, VGA or AV 3.5mm outputs.
Full HD Support
- Resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p.
High-Quality HDMI Video and Audio Output.
Codec Format Support
- MPEG−1, MPEG−2, MPEG L2, MP3, H.264/MPEG−4 and VC−1.
- 4GB internal, up to 16GB external.
- For time synchronization.
SMIL 3.0 Instruction (Sub-Set) Support.
CMS Device Management
- In LAN environments using the integrated SMIL control.
Perforated Side Panel
- For efficient heat dissipation.
VESA Standard Mounting Bracket
- For mounting on−wall, inside a cabinet or to the VESA standard screw holes on the rear panel of a display.
KDS-MP1 Manager Software
- For easy, powerful and versatile management of digital signage content via a PC.
Compact Kramer DigiTOOLS®
- With a built−in mounting plate for versatile installation.
Size - Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.