The VP−4x1CS is a high−performance clean switcher for computer graphics signals up to UXGA (including WUXGA) and unbalanced stereo audio. The unit clean switches any one of four computer graphics video of the same resolution and unbalanced stereo audio inputs to the computer graphics video, balanced and unbalanced stereo audio outputs.
- Up to UXGA (including WUXGA).
Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing
- Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr−isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- The monitor EDID is written to all four inputs. When the monitor is changed, the EDID automatically updates.
Independent Audio Level Adjustment.
Contact Closure Switches
- Remote input selection and output muting.
- To prevent unwanted tampering with the front panel buttons.
Protocol 2000 & 3000 Support.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel buttons, IR remote with transmitter or optional remote extension cable, RS−232, Ethernet, contact closure switches.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.