The KDS−EN2T is an IP−based transmitter for HDMI signals. Using JPEG2000 compression technology, the KDS−EN2T sends a visually lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN to a KDS−EN2R receiver for multicasting, video wall and digital signage applications.
- Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p for video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode.
Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture
- Each channel requires about 55Mbps.
Cost Efficient Infrastructure
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- Group ID can be defined either via the built−in DIP−switches or by using the remote utility.
- Controls the HDMI display from the transmitter side.
- With a built−in mounting plate for versatile installation.