The VP−501N is a scan converter for computer graphics and HDTV component video signals. It converts the input up to UXGA (1600x1200) and HDTV (1080i)to composite and s−Video (Y/C) signals simultaneously in either PAL or NTSC formats.
- Up to UXGA (1600x1200 and HD (1080i) resolutions.
- Color, sharpness, contrast, and brightness controls.
- RGB or YUV (Selectable).
- PAL or NTSC (selectable).
- Composite video and s−Video (Y/C) simultaneously.
- Front panel with on screen display (OSD).
Multiple Memory Locations
- Store and recall up to 4 presets (ProcAmp, input, output, zoom, and no input test pattern).
Built-in Test Patterns
- Select 1 of 7 test patterns to display when no input signal is detected.
Overscan or Underscan (Selectable) with LED indicator.
Freeze Frame with LED indicator.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.