The TP−578H is a DGKat twisted pair receiver for HDMI, IR and control signals. The unit receives a DGKat twisted pair signal from a compatible Kramer DGKat transmitter (such as a TP−577H) and decodes it into HDMI, balanced and unbalanced stereo, S/PDIF digital audio, IR and RS−232 signals.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- x.v. Color™, 3D and 7.1 multi−channel audio.
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Kramer's technology for controlling the device from a remote controller and passing data to external devices.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units. Can also power new devices such as the WP−577VH.
Configurable External Control.
Analog and Digital Audio De-Embedding.
- LEDs for mirroring.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat623 or BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 6 and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- IR data transceiver.
Size - Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.