The 610T is a detachable optical transmitter for sending DVI signals with resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over LC optical cable. The 610T receives DVI signals and converts them to optical signals that it transmits to the 610R or a Kramer digital matrix.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
Not HDCP Compliant.
- Up to 500m (1640ft).
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Multi−mode fiber optic cable with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors.
- External power adapter (supplied) or 5V DC from source.
- Part of the Kramer TOOLS™ family of compact, high−quality and cost−effective solutions.