The VS−48HN is a high−performance matrix switcher for HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Max. Data Rate
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS−HD®, and linear PCM 7.1 surround sound.
Kramer Equalization & re‑Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- For each output.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Support for Kramer Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR remote, RS−232 (K−Router Plus™ Windows®−based software is included), Ethernet (Windows®−based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).