The WP−110xl is an extended range wall plate transmitter for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. It converts a computer graphics video signal into a twisted pair signal that it transmits to a compatible Kramer receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Extended Transmission Range
- Up to 250m (820ft).
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Increased Interference Protection
- Against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- 11.4cm x 3.5 cm x 11.4cm (4.49" x 1.4" x 4.49") US; 15.2cm x 3.5cm x 8.0/8.6cm (5.98" x 1.4" x 3.15/3.39") EU W, D, H.
Presentation and multimedia applications
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, stores and security applications