The VP-792 is a high-performance scaler for HDMI, DVI, analog VGA and component signals. It up- or down-scales the incoming signal, processes the image with HQV, flexible warping, geometry correction and edge blending and outputs the signal to a DVI/HDMI connector.
Powerful Geometry Correction
- For off−axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation, pan, tilt and zoom.
Full Warp Mapping
- Easy warp map creation for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi−projector tiling via an included PC application.
- 4−sided soft edge blend for seamless blending of multiple projectors; basic edge blending for general purpose applications.
- HDMI, DVI, computer graphics and component inputs for signals up 1080p & WUXGA.
HQV® Video Processing
- HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction and outstanding scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
- HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf (psf digital only), 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p59.94, 1080p60; ED 480p, 576p; SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i); common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes).
- Deep color up to 12 bit.
- Motion adaptive per pixel video de−interlacing with multi−directional diagonal de−interlace filter reduces HD & SD image flicker and artifacts.
Selectable Processing Versus Latency
- Best picture and low latency modes; latency as low as 0.25−frame progressive inputs, 1.25−field interlaced inputs.
Selectable I/O Lock Mode
- Or frame rate conversion mode.
Selectable Aspect Ratio Conversion
- Or incoming aspect ratio preserve mode.