The RC−76M is a six−button configurable room controller for multimedia rooms. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens. It is compatible with Merten System M.
6 Configurable Buttons
- RGB backlit, front panel buttons, configured using the K−Config configuration software.
1 GPI/O Port
- Can be configured by K−Config as a digital input, digital output or analog input for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, or relays.
2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
2 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Control other room items related to the AV system, such as, raising and lowering drapes, a screen or a projector.
2 IR Control Ports
- With an IR learning receiver behind the front plate that learns commands from any IR remote.
1 RS-485 Port.
Kramer Site-CTRL Compatibility
- For network remote control and management over the Ethernet port.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- Connects compatible user interfaces, supply power and control data over a single cable.