The RC−712M is a twelve−button configurable room controller for multimedia rooms. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens. It is compatible with Merten System M.
12 Configurable Buttons
- RGB backlit, front panel buttons, configured using the K−Config configuration software.
1 GPI/O Port
- Can be configured by K−Config as a digital input, digital output or analog input for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, or relays.
2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
2 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Control other room items related to the AV system, such as, raising and lowering drapes, a screen or a projector.
2 IR Control Ports
- With an IR learning receiver behind the front plate that learns commands from any IR remote.
1 RS-485 Port.
Kramer Site-CTRL Compatibility
- For network remote control and management over the Ethernet port.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- Connects compatible user interfaces, supply power and control data over a single cable.