The Kramer VP−427 is a receiver/scaler for HDBaseT twisted pair, HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals. The unit receives an HDBaseT signal that it converts to HDMI, IR and RS−232 signals. It up− or down−scales the picture to match the resolution of the HDMI monitor.
Max. Data Rate
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
Bidirectional RS-232 Port
- For embedding/de−embedding control commands in the HDBaseT data stream.
Infrared Input and Output Ports
- For controlling devices over the HDBaseT data stream.
- Contrast, brightness, fine tune & R, G, B level/gain.
On-Screen Display (OSD)
- For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the front−panel buttons.
- Saves final settings.
- For upgrading firmware.
Size - Compact MegaTOOLS® - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications