The VP−81SIDN is a high−performance digital switcher for DGKat twisted pair, DVI and HDMI signals. The unit has DVI and HDMI local inputs and eight DGKat inputs from HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and computer graphics video step−in modules, each of which has a step−in button to select the input on the switcher.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
Cascades Up to Four Units
- Via the HDMI port to provide up to 8 twisted pair inputs.
- Supports the SID range of DGKat Step−in Commander panels for remote inputs and remote step−in control.
USB Power Port
- Provides power to USB devices and KW−11.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Up to 50m (164ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable.
- Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat623 or BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 6 and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.