The VP−553 is a high−performance 6x2 presentation switcher/scaler for HDMI, HDBaseT and analog signals, and a 4x1 USB switcher. The unit has dual, independent, scaled outputs, the first on both HDMI and HDBaseT connectors, and the second on an HDMI connector. Both can take from the six digital inputs: three HDBaseT and three HDMI signals; while the first also includes analog inputs – for two computer graphics signals, two composite video and two analog TP inputs. Analog, digital and embedded audio are supported, and the unit also includes a microphone input and rich DSP features.
Pix-Perfect™ Scaling Technology
- Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de−interlacing and full up− and down−scaling of video input signals.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI outputs.
- Up to 70m (230ft).
- 3 HDMI connectors, 3 HDBaseT on RJ−45 connectors, 2 VGA on 15−pin HD connectors, each with unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm connectors; 2 VGA & audio over CAT 5 on RJ−45 connectors; 2 composite video on RCA connectors with unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jacks.
- 2 HDMI & 1 HDBaseT.
- HDTV and computer graphics and 1080p/UXGA with selectable refresh rates.
4x1 USB Switcher
- Can be set to follow the switching of the video layer or can be used as an independent switcher.
OSD (On Screen Display)
- For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the IR remote control and via the front panel buttons.
- Powerful digital audio signal processing, including audio equalization, mixing, delay, etc.
Input and Output Audio Level Adjustment.
Selectable Microphone Talkover or Mix Modes.
Automatic Audio Detection & Selection
- On the HDMI input source, default selection is HDMI. If not present, the unit uses the audio from the analog input. Manual audio selection is also available.
- 3 analog HDMI audio, 2 analog PC audio on 3.5mm mini jacks; 2 stereo CV audio on RCA connectors each with individual level controls.
- Dynamic or condenser (with 48V phantom voltage).
- 2 balanced stereo audio on terminal blocks.