K-Router Plus is a software application for setting up and remotely controlling Kramer matrix switchers over an Ethernet, RS-232 or USB connection. The graphic user interface makes it easy to visualize and switch devices connected to the router. The powerful suite of utilities makes it easy to view and change EDID, communication, device and display settings.
Supports a Wide Range of Kramer Routers Using Protocol 3000.
Versatile View Mode
- Displays I/O list and matrix views.
- Saves and loads presets from memory locations for switching salvos.
Allows Choosing Multiple Outputs.
Connection Status Button
- Indicates the type of router, its connection method and if the device is connected or not.
- Allows selection and customization of system colors.
Edit Custom Resolutions
- Allows the choice and specification of non−standard resolutions.
- Allows basic EDID management: loading, viewing and saving an EDID.
- Updates the router firmware from a saved file.
Customizable I/O Device Icons.
- Executes multiple switches all at once.