The WP−577VH is wall plate transmitter for HDMI and computer graphics video with unbalanced stereo audio and RS−232 signals. The unit encodes the input signals into DGKat twisted pair that it transmits to a compatible DGKat switcher or receiver.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- x.v. Color™ and 3D.
HPD (Hot Plug Detect) Signals
- From the display device to the source.
- Uses RS−232 to control other Kramer devices and send data to remote, external RS−232 devices.
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units. The higher voltage PowerConnectPlus also powers regular PowerConnect devices via auto−negotiation. Compatible power connect source: VS−62D.
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Requires Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable − For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
Automatic Live Input Detection
- Based on video clock presence.
- To the last connected or priority video input.
Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
Data Equalization and Reclocking.
Protocol 3000 Support.
Decora US Wall Plate.
Small to medium boardroom switching
Interfacing with a variety of source-to-remote displays in schools and businesses