The WP−577VH is wall plate transmitter for HDMI and computer graphics video with unbalanced stereo audio and RS−232 signals. The unit encodes the input signals into DGKat twisted pair that it transmits to a compatible DGKat switcher or receiver.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- x.v. Color™ and 3D.
HPD (Hot Plug Detect) Signals
- From the display device to the source.
- Uses RS−232 to control other Kramer devices and send data to remote, external RS−232 devices.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units. Compatible power connect sources: TP−578H and VS−62D.
Automatic Live Input Detection
- Based on video clock presence.
- To the last connected or priority video input.
Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
Data Equalization and Reclocking.
Protocol 3000 Support.
- US: 8.79cm x 11.8cm x 10.47 cm (3.46" x 4.65" x 4.12”) W, D, H.
Wall Plate Size
- 2 gang Decora US.
Small to medium boardroom switching
Interfacing with a variety of source-to-remote displays in schools and businesses