The SID−X1N is a DGKat™ twisted pair transmitter and step−in commander for computer graphics video, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit includes a “Step−In” button that allows the local source to be routed as the active source on the main display through the main switcher.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphics channel).
- Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- x.v.Color™ and 3D.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
Data Equalization and Reclocking.
Input Signal Detection
- Based on video clock presence.
Automatic Input Selection
- Based on manual selection or last connected input.
Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
Local Balanced Audio De-embedding.
Support for Digital Audio Formats.
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat623 or BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 6 and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Local Step-In Switching
- Button & contact closure.
- Requires independent power supply.
Size - Compact MegaTOOLS® - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.