The SID-X3N is an HDMI transmitter, step-in commander for computer graphics video, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit includes a “Step-In” button that allows the local source to be routed as the active source when connected to the VS-62H.
Max. Data Rate
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- Deep Color, x.v.Color™ and 3D.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
Data Equalization and Reclocking.
Input Signal Detection
- Based on video clock presence.
Automatic Input Selection
- Based on manual selection or last connected input.
Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
Local Balanced Audio De-Embedding.
Support for Digital Audio Formats.
Local Step-In Switching
- Button & contact closure.
Supports Programmable Step-In Functionality
- Over HEC enabled HDMI cables, when used with compatible switchers such as the VS−62H.
- Requires independent power supply.
Size - Compact MegaTOOLS® - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.