The PT−580T is a 4K resolution, HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for HDMI signals. The unit inputs an HDMI signal that it converts to a twisted pair signal. An HDBaseT receiver (for example the TP−580R or WP−580R) converts the twisted pair signal back into an HDMI signal and together they form a transmitter receiver pair.
Max. Data Rate
- 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel), supporting 4K resolution.
Certified HDBaseT Technology.
- Deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD, CEC.
2K x 4K Support.
- Passes EDID signals from the source to the display.
- Up to 70m (230ft) when using BC−HDKat6a cables.
- Shielded twisted pair (STP) cable recommended. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC−HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges.
- Power LED.
Size - Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.
Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios