Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The VS−162AV is a high−performance matrix switchers for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch−free switching with genlocked sources.
- 90MHz (−3dB) fully loaded.
Input & Outputs
- Video on BNC; audio on detatchable terminal block connectors.
- Front panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based Kramer software is included), RS−485, contact closure, & IR remote (included).
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
Audio Breakaway Switching.
Vertical Interval Switching.
- Synchronizes either to external reference or the incoming video.
Looping Sync Input.
Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
Any professional system requiring outstanding value in a 16x16 matrix.
Production and duplications facilities, rental and staging.