The VS−121HC is a multi−format switcher and transcoder. The unit switches and transcodes one of four composite video or one of four s−Video signals to two identical component video outputs. It also switches one of four component video input signals to the two identical component video outputs.
- 350MHz (−3dB) component video.
- Transcodes composite video & s−Video to component video and passes the component video signals.
- NTSC3.58 and NTSC4.43; PAL B, D, G, H, I, M, N; and SECAM. Does not support HD.
Operates in Tandem with VS-121HCA.
- Front panel, RS−232 (Windows®−based Kramer software is included) & RS−485, Ethernet & IR remote (included).
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack “ears” included.