The VP-4x8 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors. The unit can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- 400MHz (−3dB).
DC Coupled Inputs & Outputs.
Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing
- Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr−isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
Active Input Indication™ Reporting
- Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects that a video signal is connected to an input.
- 0−3.5s. Switches sync ahead of video to provide near glitch−free switching of non−genlocked sources.
- Front panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based Kramer software is included), RS−485, IR remote (included) and Ethernet.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
Standard 19" Rack Mount Size
Professional display system requiring a true 4x8 computer graphics matrix operation.
Multimedia and presentation source, and acceptor selection.