The VS-44HDxl is a high-performance matrix switcher for 3G HD-SDI and HD-SDI dual link video signals. The unit can switch any or all inputs to any or all outputs. Switching is implemented during the vertical interval period according to the SMPTE RP-168 standard, when using synchronized digital video sources.
Max. Data Rate
- SDI (SMPTE 259M/344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M), and dual link HD−SDI (SMPTE 372M).
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Synchronizes either to external reference or incoming video.
Active Input Type™ Reporting
- Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. Green indicates a standard definition (SDI) input signal and blue indicates a high−definition (HD−SDI) input signal.
Multiple Memory Locations
- Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
Analog Sync Type
- Bi−level, tri−level.
Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
Looping Sync Input
Vertical Interval Switching
- SMPTE RP−168.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
Flexible Control Options
- Front Panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), RS−485, Ethernet, contact closure & IR Remote (included).
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack “ears” included.