The VS−48HDxl is a high−performance matrix switcher for 3G HD−SDI video signals. Switching is implemented during the vertical interval period according to the SMPTE RP−168 standard, when using synchronized digital video sources.
Max. Data Rate
- SDI (SMPTE 259M/344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M), and Dual Link HD−SDI (SMPTE 372M).
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Synchronizes either to external reference or incoming video.
Active Input Type™ Reporting
- Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. Green indicates a standard definition (SDI) input signal and blue indicates a high−definition (HD−SDI) input signal.
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
Multiple Memory Locations
- Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
Analog Sync Type
- Bi−level, tri−level.
Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
Looping Sync Input
Vertical Interval Switching
- SMPTE RP−168.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
Flexible Control Options
- Front Panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), RS−485, Ethernet, contact closure & IR Remote (included).
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack “ears” included.