Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The FC−8 is a bidirectional RS−232 to WiFi (802.11b/g) interface. The unit allows any RS−232 controllable device to be controlled through a wireless LAN connection.
- RS−232 (9−pin D−sub).
- Supports multiple TCP/UDP sockets.
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 Wi−Fi encryption.
Remote Control and IP Settings
- Master & slave routing modes.
Embedded Web Server
- Serves Web pages & applets.
Real-time Status Indicators
- Transmit, receive, & link LEDs.
Convenient Setup & Control
- Serial and network programming via Web interface or Windows®−based configuration management software for serial and network programming (including routing mode, network, serial, and destination device settings).
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.