The TP-107AV and TP-107V are twisted pair transmitters for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to UXGA and stereo audio signals (TP-107AV). These units are 2-input switchers that switch between a twisted pair input and a computer graphic video input with stereo audio to a single twisted pair output which can be sent to a compatible receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- 15-pin HD, 3.5mm (TP-107AV) & RJ-45.
Unique System Interconnect
- Up to 16 TP-107AV units can be interconnected in a daisy chain configuration using the twisted pair cable. Any one of these units can be selected to go online either by pressing the ON LINE button or remotely from an RC-108 or RC-116 controller via K-Net™ or from any room controller supporting RS-485 communication.
ID Bit Control.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Up to 100 meters (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution, cable type and number of daisy chained units.
- STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
K-Net Control Channel
- Power and control data provided over a single cable.
- K-Net for interconnect switching and RS-232 for firmware upgrades.
K-Net Termination (Selectable).
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.