The VS−81SP is a high−performance bidirectional switcher for stereo audio speaker signals on terminal block connectors. The unit can switch any one of eight stereo inputs to one stereo output or one stereo input to any one of eight stereo outputs.
- 8 x 1 input/output connections with bidirectional functionality.
High Power Switching
- 400W of audio power for each input and output.
- High (100/70V) and low (8/4Ω) impedance signals.
- Cascades up to 7 units.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, 2 RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), RS−485, Ethernet, contact closure & IR remote (included).
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.