The PT-561 and PT-562 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for HDMI and IR signals. The PT-561 converts an HDMI and IR signal to a twisted pair signal and the PT-562 converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI and IR signal.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
Bidirectional IR Support
- IR is compatible with a Kramer transmitter and via a Kramer external remote IR receiver: C−A35M/IRR or C−A35M/IRE or C−A35M/2IRE.
Optional IR Emitter Cables
- C−A35/IRE−10 single emitter & C−A35/2IRE−10 dual emitter.
Optional External IR Receiver Cables
- C−A35M/IRR−3 and C−A35M/IRR−50.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat723 cable.
- Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
ON (Red) / Transmit (Green) Status LED.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver
Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™
- 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.