Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The VS−3232A is a high−performance matrix switcher for balanced stereo audio signals. The unit can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Standalone or VS-3232V(xl) Companion Switcher.
- When connected to the VS−3232V(xl).
Zero Cross Detection and Soft Mute.
Digital Input Sampling and Routing
- Ensures zero crosstalk and high−quality audio.
- Kramer 2000 and Sierra ASCII.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed. Front Panel Lockout.
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Input level: +/− 20dB for each input; output volume: 0 to −100dB for each output.
- >100dB at +20dBu/1kHz.
- Better than 0.1dB from −25dBu to +20dBu.
THD & Noise
- Flat between 20Hz to 20kHz.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−232 (K− Router™ Windows®−based software is included), RS−485, Ethernet and IR remote (included).
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 2U. Rack “ears” included.
Professional display systems requiring audio signal routing.
Broadcast, presentation and production facilities.