The 671T is a high−performance fiber optic transmitter for DVI signals. The unit converts a DVI signal to light pulses that are transmitted over one single fiber optic cable to the 671R receiver that converts them back to a DVI signal.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD.
- DVI−D signal (on a DVI−I connector).
- 1700m (5570ft).
- Multimode fiber optic OM3 cable with SC connectors.
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.