The TP−45RC is a twisted pair transmitter for component (YUV) or computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio or S/PDIF audio signals. The TP−45RC transmitter converts audio and video to a twisted pair signal for transmission to the TP−46N receiver.
- UXGA & 1080p.
- Front panel (independent audio and video) and contact closure switching.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.