The TP-100AXR is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo signals. The TP-100AXR converts the input signals into a twisted pair signal and the TP-200AXR converts the twisted pair signal back into two computer graphics signals, as well as two stereo audio plus two S/PDIF audio signal.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Looping 15-pin Input.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Up to 200m (640ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK-1 adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long-range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.