The 910 is a high−performance audio preamplifier and mixer for balanced and unbalanced stereo audio, S/PDIF digital audio, and microphone signals. The unit processes the signals and outputs them to balanced, unbalanced and S/PDIF outputs simultaneously.
- Volume, balance, bass, mid, treble, loudness, equalizer, delay, mute, expand and compress.
Mic Input Controls
- Selectable condenser or dynamic mic with talkover, mix and override controls.
- 24−character by 2−line display.
- For firmware update.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), Ethernet, IR remote (included) and K−NET™.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.