The SL−1 is a master room controller. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
3 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- 1 input (3.5mm) & 2 outputs (terminal blocks).
IR Learning Function
- Learns commands from any IR remote.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- For uploading configuration file.
- Ethernet, K−NET™, IR sensor and external IR commands.
Size - Compact TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. - compatible with RK-3T 19-inch rack adapter for mounting 3 Kramer TOOLS™ into a 1U rack space.
Controlling multimedia rooms, such as classrooms, auditoriums, and conference rooms.