Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The SL-1 is a master room controller. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
3 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- 1 input (3.5mm) & 2 outputs (terminal blocks).
IR Learning Function
- Learns commands from any IR remote.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- For uploading configuration file.
- Ethernet, K−NET™, IR sensor and external IR commands.
Size - Compact TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. - compatible with RK-3T 19-inch rack adapter for mounting 3 Kramer TOOLS™ into a 1U rack space.
Controlling multimedia rooms, such as classrooms, auditoriums, and conference rooms.