The SL−10 is a master room controller. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
1 Ethernet Port
- For controlling several AV products over ETH.
2 General Purpose I/O Ports
- Can be configured as analog inputs, digital inputs, or digital outputs for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, and relays.
2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
5 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- 2 inputs (1 built−in receiver and 1 on a 3.5mm mini jack) and 3 outputs (on terminal blocks).
IR Learning Function
- Learns commands from any IR remote for customized control of external sources.
1 RS-485 Serial Port.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- For uploading configuration file.
- 5 relay, 4 IR, 2 general purpose, Ethernet, K−NET™, RS−485 and RS−232.
Size - Compact MultiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-13 rack adapter. - compatible with RK-13 19−inch rack adapter for mounting 3 one−third size desktop models into a 1U rack space.
Controlling multimedia rooms, such as classrooms, auditoriums and conference rooms.