The SL−12 is a highly versatile control processor for AV equipment —especially projectors and associated equipment in any room (such as classrooms, boardrooms, or auditoriums). It streamlines operations and simplifies control by integrating audio, video, and computer−video sources into a centralized system.
4 General Purpose I/O Ports
- Can be configured as analog inputs, digital inputs, or digital outputs for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, and relays.
4 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
8 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- 2 inputs (on two 3.5mm mini jacks) & 4 outputs (on terminal blocks).
IR Learning Function
- Learns commands from any IR remote for customized control of external sources.
1 RS-485 Serial Port.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For remote control and management of networks over the Ethernet port using Kramer Site−CTRL software.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- For uploading configuration file.
- Ethernet, K−NET™, RS−485, IR sensor and external IR commands.
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−13 universal rack adapter.