The SL-12 is a highly versatile control processor for AV equipment -especially projectors and associated equipment in any room (such as classrooms, boardrooms, or auditoriums). It streamlines operations and simplifies control by integrating audio, video, and computer-video sources into a centralized system.
1 Ethernet Port
- For controlling several AV products over ETH.
4 General Purpose I/O Ports
- Can be configured as analog inputs, digital inputs, or digital outputs for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, and relays.
4 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
8 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- 3 inputs (1 built−in receiver and 2 on 3.5mm mini jacks) & 4 outputs (on terminal blocks).
IR Learning Function
- Learns commands from any IR remote for customized control of external sources.
1 RS-485 Serial Port.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For remote control and management of networks over the Ethernet port using Kramer Site−CTRL software.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- For uploading configuration file.
- Ethernet, K−NET™, RS−485, IR sensor and external IR commands.
Size - Compact MultiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-13 rack adapter. - compatible with RK-13 19-inch rack adapter for mounting 3 one-third size desktop models into a 1U rack space.
Controlling multimedia rooms, such as classrooms, auditoriums and conference rooms.