The TP−121EDID is a high−performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- More than 300ft (more than 100m)
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC−STP CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.