The TP−123EDID is a high−performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo analog audio and unidirectional RS−232 control command signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits it over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- Greater than 300ft (100m).
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Unidirectional RS-232 Port
- For transmitting control commands.
- STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC−STP CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.