Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The TP-123EDID is a high-performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo analog audio and unidirectional RS-232 control command signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits it over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- Greater than 300ft (100m).
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Unidirectional RS-232 Port
- For transmitting control commands.
- STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC−STP CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.