The TP−125EDID is a high−performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS−232 control command signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- More than 300ft (more than 100m).
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC−STP CAT 5.
Bidirectional RS-232 Interface
- Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS−232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.