Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The TP−125EDID is a high−performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS−232 control command signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- More than 300ft (more than 100m).
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC−STP CAT 5.
Bidirectional RS-232 Interface
- Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS−232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.