The WP−500 is a switcher for computer graphics video, composite video, stereo audio and microphone signals. It routes one of three AV input sources to a display and controls the display by IR or RS−232 commands.
Front Panel Connections
- 2 computer graphics video on 15−pin HD connectors, each with unbalanced stereo on 3.5mm connectors; 1 composite video with unbalanced stereo on RCA connectors; 1 microphone input on a 3.5mm connector.
- 2 volume control knobs: 1 audio and 1 microphone; front panel buttons: 1 projector power and 3 input selection. Each programmable button performs command macros such as changing projector inputs.
Display Control Ports
- IR and bidirectional RS−232 for controlling the display device.
- EDID information can be stored in the wall plate by using the FC−200 XGA EDID Copier.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
Mud Ring Supplied for Easy Installation.
- 16.2cm x 3.36cm x 11.4cm (6.38" x 1.32" x 4.49") US W, D, H.
Wall Plate Size
- 3 gang US. Available in white, black, gray and brushed aluminum.