The SummitView™ SV−552 processor/switcher is the heart of the system for audio and video signal distribution and room control. From one or more wall plate room controllers, the SV−552 switches up to six audio and video sources to a large screen display in their native formats, amplifies the audio to a pair of speakers, and controls room facilities such as lights and a screen.
- 6 RJ−45 from 6 wall plates via CAT 5: 3 computer graphics video, 2 composite & 1 DVI/HDMI.
- 15−pin HD (for computer graphics video), RCA (for composite video) & DVI/HDMI with embedded audio.
- Unbalanced stereo audio (from the composite, computer graphics video and embedded audio from the DVI & HDMI wall plate input modules).
AUX Audio Input
- Mixes an additional audio source (line or mic). Phantom power (if required).
- 1 stereo speakers, 1 monitor, 1 line & 1 embedded audio on the DVI output for HDMI signal only.
De-Embeds HDMI & DVI Audio.
Flexible Control Options
- SummitView™ controllers via K−NET™ channel. Also supported: Ethernet, 10V volume control and front panel switching.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- Provides power and control data to the wall plate controllers over a single cable.
Power Connect™ System
- The SV−552 provides power to the wall plate input units via the CAT 5 cables.
- Control AV equipment with 2 RS−232, 1 RS−485, 1 IR, 2 relays, and Ethernet ports.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
Remote Volume Control
- Adjusts volume (line & speaker) from an RC−63 or other compatible controller.
- Schedules recurring tasks, define system shutdown timer for economic operation, and more.
- For programming.
- RK−551 19" rack adapter or mounts in SV−1 mounting kit above the ceiling mount projector.