Alta Pro series RGBHV and RGB/YUV routing switchers offer the highest-available bandwidth in the industry with extremely low crosstalk and a reduced foot-print. Alta Pro routing switchers employ a single vertically-mounted video board which contains all the signal paths for video routing. Fewer boards mean a simpler, and therefore even more reliable product.
RGB Video Feature
- 600MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
Extremely Low Crosstalk
- < -85dB @1MHz.
A/V Breakaway Switch Routing
- Video and audio may be switched separately for enhanced performance with projectors and displays.
- Several inputs may be grouped and operated independently of other input groups on the routing switchers. This way one routing switcher is used for multiple “rooms” where the control system for each room addresses only the inputs and outputs assigned to that room.
Video Follow Sync™ Switching
- The H and V channels of an RGBHV signal are switched in advance of the RGB video channels of the signal (“AV Mute Delay”) to provide clean, glitch-free switching between non-synchronous sources.
Video Mute Capability
- Switches to “no source” for blank display.
- Captures and reports the input sync rates for each input signal. Those rates can be read using Sierra Video’s TyLinx Pro™ Router Control Software or the Host port protocol. An optional local control panel setting displays any input that does not have a valid sync signal.
- 200mv. Re-shapes and re-squares sync to output the correct TTL level.
- 10 or 75Ω on inputs 1 to 8.
Analog Audio Features
- Balanced or un-balanced analog stereo on terminal blocks.
Input (Level) Adjustment (mute to +10dB)
- For each input via RS-232, front panel, and TyLinx Pro Router Control Software. Balances audio levels in systems passing consumer and professional audio levels.
Output (Volume) Adjustment (Mute to +10dB)
- For each output via RS-232, front panel, and TyLinx Pro Router Control Software.
No Zipper Effect
- Sierra Alta Pro routing switchers employ zero crossover chip technology which eliminates the annoying “zipper sound effect” associated with digital volume controls.
- < -89dB @1MHz.
Audio Mute Capability
- < -89dB @1MHz.
LED Bar Graph Display
- For indicating audio signal levels on the front panel.
Dedicated Front Panel Control
- 28 tri-color backlit buttons: 12 input, 8 output, and 8 function buttons. 8 levels of button light intensity.
RS-232, RS-485, RS-422 & Ethernet.
Optional Remote Control Panels
- Via RJ-45 (Ethernet).