The RC-74DL is a 12-button master room controller with a digital volume knob for multimedia rooms. The unit can function either as a standalone controller or as part of a more complex room control system to control audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
- Carries out multiple commands with a single press of a button.
- Each button offers multiple layers of functions for alternate behavior, toggle functionality, and more.
1 USB Port
- For programming.
3 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
2 IR Outputs
- Additional control port for AV equipment.
IR Learning Function
- Learns commands from IR remotes.
4 Contact Closure Ports
- Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
2 GPI/O Ports
- General purpose I/O ports that can be configured by K−Config as digital inputs, digital outputs or analog inputs for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, or relays.
2 K-NET™ Connectors
- Connect to other control panels or a central control processor.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- Provides power and control data to the wall plate controllers over a single cable.
Kramer Site-CTRL Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
Configured with Kramer K-Config Software.
Mud Ring Supplied for Easy Installation.
- 16.2cm x 2.6cm x 11.4 (6.4" x 1.0” x 4.5") W, D, H.
- Available in white, black, gray and brushed aluminum.
Ideal for multimedia classrooms, auditoriums or conference rooms.